UPDATE: The award competition is now closed. Contestants will be announced in early 2022. Keep an eye on our Twitter and LinkedIn accounts for news!
ARE YOU A SMALL OR MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS
BREAKING NEW GROUND TO FIGHT FORCED LABOUR?
The ILO Global Business Network on Forced Labour and the International Organisation of Employers are searching for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with award-winning forced labour practices.
SMEs make up 90 per cent of the private sector globally. Yet they are often overlooked by initiatives aiming to eradicate forced labour and drive responsible business conduct. Given their reach and overall influence, SMEs could be catalysts in the fight against forced labour. We, together with our Partner the IOE, want to unleash this potential.
The award is an opportunity for SMEs to showcase their actions, receive recognition for the critical role they play, and to share their ideas, experience, and good practices with the wider business community and national and international policy makers.
- Receive recognition from leading forced labour experts & the international business and policy community
- Participate in a special awards ceremony
- Inspire others
- Increase your visibility among governments and international organizations such as the UN
- Raise the media profile of your business
- Increase your networking opportunities
THEN FIND OUT MORE!
For further information, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com