- Date: 23-24 May 2023
- Location: Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, Mexico City
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Participants: Mexican companies particularly members of the Confederation of Industrial Chambers of the United Mexican States (CONCAMIN) and the Employers Confederation of the Mexican Republic (COPARMEX), as well as ILO GBNFL members
- ·Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Laura Greene)
- Provide an update on forced labour and fair recruitment
- Share updates and developments from Mexican government and employers
- Deliver training to Mexican companies on forced labour, fair recruitment, and the 11 indicators of forced labour
- Share examples of company actions in preventing and addressing forced labour to support peer-learning
How to participate:
- On the 23rd of May, participants can join online. Register here to join online.
- On the 24th of May, only in-person participation is possible. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.