Time to act
Over 80 participants joined the webinar and more than 160 people joined the online discussion. Together, they identified the following priorities for action.
- Inequality equals vulnerability. We need to address root causes.
- Formalize the informal: Formalizing SMEs reduces vulnerability.
- SMEs need to access information in a way that is meaningful to them via local institutions.
- Working in partnership with SMEs yields results and should happen more often.
- The above priorities for action must be part of ‘building back better’.
Further information and resources
The summaries of the webinar and online discussion (including a list and links to all resources shared), as well as the webinar recordings, can be found below. Both the summaries and recordings are available in English, French and Spanish.